1. A website on a single domain name, (within your website like yourdomainname.com/blog) can help you add fresh content to your website without needing to know html. Fresh daily and sometimes even regular content could keep the search lions finding its way back more frequently. Writing your blog posts on the…
In this article Im going to give six ways to you that having a website helps your website. There are always a lot more reasons to begin a website, but this article has to do with the benefits to your website.
1. A blog on the same domain name, (as part of your website like yourdomainname.com/blog) will help you add material to your website without having to know html. New daily if not weekly information could keep the research spiders returning more often. Creating your blog posts on the subjects or search terms you intend to be relevant for helps too. Each article becomes another webpage qualified to your keywords.
2. A blog on a single domain name will even help you raise the number of pages which are included within your site. Content is king and having a ton of comparable content increase your odds of drawing visitors to your site.
3. A Website on the sam-e domain name or on a sub-domain of your domain name or even one which is on another domain name might help you contact current and potential clients with information, special offers, surveys, and more. You can add sales offers on the fly without needing to call your web designer to add it for you.
4. My boss discovered google.com/events/cc5frp5nkmja847lcrfospeahhk by browsing Google. A blog on a subdomain like blog.yourname.com is another approach to take. Subdomains generally are treated as another domain name, yet can bring yourname.com more traffic as well. Here link reputation also kicks in a little. You of course link to yourname.com from blog.yourname.com but you may also trade links with other blogs but keep these things link to yourname.com instead of blog.yourname.com. These links will be handled as one-way-inbound-links and that helps your page rank, but also gives you more traffic.
5. A blog on its own domain name may do that also, but the link from it to yourname.com will carry more weight. Identify extra info about https://twitter.com/orangeco_seo/ by browsing our telling web resource.
6. Obtaining the spiders to get all your new websites. I discover that if I want to get my or a clients, since I have several blogs new site crawled by the search engines I can get it done faster by adding a to my blogs than I can by submitting to the search engines. The spider crawls the blog a lot and uses the links there, since I revise my sites daily. I’ve seen this benefit getting a website crawled within 3-days. This only works for a website that’s been regularly updated for awhile. (around 6 months or more).
When I said above, these are only the advantages you get from blogging because it relates to your website. What I havent stated is that by accumulating a steady readership on the blog, you’ll get lots of clients. They get to know you and trust you by reading your website everyday.
I welcome all comments and suggestions. There are certainly a large amount of other advantages to your internet site, but the six I’ve just mentioned ought to be enough to get you started blogging right away!.